CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE NEW SITE OR READ ON BELOW FOR MORE INFO!
The day has finally arrived!
The Nakedlist - a sex worker run adult classifieds site with a vision and purpose much bigger than selling ad space - is finally here!
Susan Davis, Velvet Steele, and Annie Temple have joined forces (and finances) to create the ultimate business resource for sex workers.
The site is not yet complete... not by a long shot!
We have promised you there will be:
- online health and safety training,
- forums for discussion and trade secrets sharing (but no reviews!),
- a sex worker only area with a searchable "bad experience" database,
- free classifieds section for sex worker friendly businesses and allies,
- an internal screening system,
- and support finding resources and joining in the sex worker movement!
As we began working on it and telling people about it, the urgency of having an accessible Canadian adult classifieds website became obvious.
Sex workers have been contacting us daily asking if the site is up yet.
So, we focused our efforts on the classifieds section and it's finally here!
There may be glitches still to iron out, so please let us know right away if you have any problems registering or posting an ad.
Once the ads are confidently in place, we will work on the other sections we've promised.
We're in it for the long haul!
PHASE ONE: POST ADS!
The first phase of launching our classifieds is to fill it with ads, so when clients come to the site, they find lots of what they're looking for!
To help you get on the site quickly and easily:
We're offering $50 in credits for every sex worker upon registration to put towards ads and boosting their ads.
Our classifieds are super affordable too, so your $50 will go a long way...
- Ads cost $3 to post.
- Boosting costs $1 to move your ad to the top.
If you have any trouble at all, let us know!
We will walk you through the process and get our web developer working on any issues that may arise ASAP!
PHASE TWO: PROMOTE TO CLIENTS!
Starting next week...
- We will be advertising on PERB and other sites.
- We have clients who will be sharing the info with their networks, such as on PERB and other similar sites.
- We have guerrila marketing happening where guys we know are leaving info cards around town and at their work sites to get the word out.
- Local massage parlours will also be sharing info with their clientele to let them know about the Nakedlist!
- We're asking sex workers to let their clients know too - share o Twitter and on your personal websites!
PHASE THREE: IMPROVE, ADD, IMPROVE, ADD, IMPROVE!
The sky is the limit and our ideas are endless.
Our goals are:
- to fund sex worker projects through our site,
- to create jobs for sex workers who need a break from or are exiting sex work altogether,
- to make inroads with enforcement agencies to increase their understanding of our industry and reduce interference in our ethical sex working businesses,
- to create more income generating options for sex workers down the line...
Who are we?
Here's a short video about Susan Davis, Velvet Steele and Annie Temple...
Dear Sex Workers!
Please join us in our efforts to get the site rolling!
Invite your friends and let people know about us!
Post your ads and know that we give a shit about you, unlike most classifieds sites out there!
This is an exciting opportunity for sex workers in Canada to contribute to building a Canadian-style business resource for ourselves and the sex workers who will come after us.
We look forward to moving forward with you all. XOXO