|Founder, Annie Temple|
The Naked Truth:
- Is by and for sex workers and the people who care about our health and safety.
- Promotes health and safety of sex industry workers by providing enlightening blog posts and access to tools and resources.
- Supports decriminalization of sex work.
The NEW Naked Truth is COMING!
We can't let all the details out of the bag yet, but you will amazed at the coming transformation.
Three sex workers who have invested incredible amounts of blood, sweat, and tears into increasing the health and safety of sex workers are teaming up to offer an interactive site that will change the way sex workers do business in Canada!
Please subscribe and stay tuned for the unveiling of TNT Revision 69 (as Annie likes to call it)!
Who We AreOur Community includes but is not limited to:
* Adult Entertainers – Exotic Dancers, Escorts, Erotic Massage Workers, Phone Sex Workers, Adult Film Performers, Webcam Performers, Adult Photography Models, Professional BDSM and Fetish Workers, Peep Show Performers, and Erotic Writers.
* CoWorkers – Drivers, Booking Staff, Photographers, Cinematographers, Agents, Bartenders, Security, Costume Designers, Webmasters, and Exotic Show-lounge DJ’s.
* Business Owners – Escort Agencies, Exotic Show-Lounge Owners, Exotic Dance Agencies, Independents, Bathhouse Operators, Web Cam and Phone Sex Companies, Adult Film Companies, Adult Photography Companies, and Dungeon Owners.
* Allies / Supporters – Friends and Family of Entertainers, Academics, Feminists, Support Workers, Advocates, Politicians, Lawyers, and Health Nurses.
* Patrons – Diverse customers/clients, who access a variety of services from various areas of the adult entertainment and sex industry fields.
*Because NakedTruth.ca is featured frequently and prominently in mainstream media, many people from outside the industry also visit the site.
How We Came To Be
NakedTruth.ca started out as a website for exotic dancers, their coworkers, and customers in 2001.
As the site grew, and more people from other areas of the adult entertainment industry began logging onto the community, Founder Annie Temple wanted to make NakedTruth.ca more inclusive.
The site was opened up to the diverse array of community members in the adult entertainment industry, from worker to client; from agent to make-up artist; from escorts to webcam workers.
While we had predominantly been a community of female exotic dancers and customers before, we were now a gender-inclusive community of all those who know, love, and work with us.
What We Currently DoNakedTruth.ca provides resources, information, and support to adult entertainers and the people who love us.
We are gender and genre-inclusive, and are committed to reducing stigma, building community, challenging stereotypes, and promoting health and safety.
At NakedTruth.ca, we support decriminalization of sex work.
NakedTruth.ca sponsors, hosts, and participates in a number of public events throughout the year to promote adult entertainers' and sex workers' human rights; combat violence against sex workers, de-mystify sex work to the general public, and to promote labour rights and ethical business practices in the sex industry.
NakedTruth.ca engages in social justice advocacy.
We hope to decrease the isolation adult entertainers and sex industry workers face, because we believe isolation leads to violence, internalized oppression, and limits access to health and safety supports.
Join our Facebook group for discussion and connecting with peers. For those 19+ years only.