14. It seems like every song she hears, she says, “I've danced to this!”
13. When she tidies the yard, she bends at her waist and flips her hair as she rises.
12. She wears sweat pants most of the time.
11. She leaves the house with no make-up on and comes home fully done up.
10. She sometimes wears a wig.
|Annie rocks a wig in this photo.|
9. Her Halloween costumes are sexy and all the pieces match.
|From Fantasy Design Studio|
8. She has multiple men mowing her lawn, fixing her car, taking out her garbage but doesn't appear to be romantically involved with any of them.
7. She arches her back when she's gardening and it looks completely natural.
6. You're not sure but you think some of her friends may have breast implants.
|Photo courtesy of The Infamous Samantha Mack|
5. She's the only resident in the neighbourhood who tells the asshole neighbour to “fuck off.”
|Photo taken from The Frisky|
4. She pays her entire rent in five dollar bills.
3. The bush in her front yard is suspiciously shaped like a penis.
2. She has a perfect tan year-round.
1. She occasionally has random sequins stuck to her body and doesn't seem to notice.
Annie Temple has 17 years experience as a striptease artist and over 15 years as a sex worker rights activist, but she's been a rebel all her life. In 2000, she founded NakedTruth.ca to support other entertainers by reducing isolation, educating about health and safety, sharing information about gigs, challenging stereotypes, teaching etiquette to customers, and organizing in-person events for charity and to promote ethical businesses in the industry. Some of the groups and functions that Annie is associated with are Exotic Dancers for Cancer, The Naked Truth Adult Entertainment Awards, Trade Secrets Guide, BC Coalition of Experiential Communities, Canadian Union of Naked Trades, as well as several community sex worker supportive organizations.