Female RESEARCH Participants Needed
Do you have experience using harm reduction strategies in the survival sex trade?
I am a Master of Social Work student at the University of British Columbia. For my graduate research course, I am conducting a study entitled "Harm Reduction Strategies in the Survival Sex Trade: Hearing Women’s Voices."
You are eligible to participate in this study if:
- You identify as a woman aged 19 years or older
- You have engaged in work in the survival sex trade within the last ten years
- You can speak about a harm reduction strategy that you use in the sex trade
- You speak and understand English
- You are willing to provide up to 1 hour of your time to be interviewed
You will be given the option to review a written analysis of the study’s finding. Total maximum time commitment (including review of the analysis) will not exceed 2 hours.
$20 cash will be offered in appreciation of your time and participation.
This study is being supervised by Pilar Riano, Associate Professor, UBC School of Social Work, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Please contact:
Laura Burkholder MSW student